Suitable from birth to 36kg, the Kinderkraft Myway is the only car seat you will ever need.
To ensure maximum safety of your precious little one the Mayway car seat is designed to allow rearward-facing up to 18kg and then forward-facing installation using ISOFIX + TOP TETHER after 18kg to 36kg.
The Myway features 4 positions (1 rearward driving position, 3 forward driving positions), 10 headrest adjustments, the shell of the seat provides air ventilation making it perfect for all seasons and the headrest has a H-Guard protection system which increases safety during side impacts and ensures the highest comfort for your child by adjusting to their head.
- DIMENSIONS: 58 x 49 x 64.5 cm
- WEIGHT: 12.5 kg
Why Buy Me?
- 10 positions headrest
- 4 positions – 1 rearward driving position, 3 forward driving positions.
- 5-point seat belts with soft shoulder covers and a delicate crotch pad ensure high comfort for your child and reduce the risk of abrasions and irritation to the child’s skin.
- Belt straps with additional protection for your child Anti-Slippery System
- Designed to allow rearward-facing up to 18kg
- Forward-facing installation using ISOFIX + TOP TETHER.
- ISOFIX connectors ensure easy and safe installation in the vehicle.
- Magnetic belt hooks for easy insertion and removal of the child from the seat.
- pacious interior, soft pillows and delicate, pleasant to touch material will help your child relax and enjoy the views outside the window.
- Removable and machine washable upholstery, nano-antibacterial cover (without the need to disassemble the belts) is a great advantage of MAYWAY.
- Side protection system – Side Protect System (SPS) – the seat shell absorbs energy and ensures the highest level of safety for your child.
- Smooth adjustment of the backrest angle
- Suitable from birth to 36kg
- The car seat has an additional insert for the infant – a cushion and a headrest and a pad for newborns provide additional protection for the smallest children.
- The Easy Grow system allows simultaneous adjustment of the height of the headrest and seat belts.
- The headrest has a H-Guard protection system
- The shell of the seat provides air ventilation