The Cloud Z i-Size is the logical successor to the award-winning Cloud Q and is now about 15% lighter!
The Cybex Cloud Z i-Size in *colour* is suitable from birth up to 18 months (approx 13 KG) and is equipped with a Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) System which, in combination with the energy-absorbing car seat shell, significantly increases your child’s safety in a side-impact collision. The Cloud Z i-Size has a removable newborn inlay to keep your precious little one warm and snug on the journey and can be converted to a lie-flat position outside of the car, reducing the risk of breathing difficulties. The Cloud Z i-Size also features 11 easy-to-adjust headrest positions with integrated harness guides that grow with your little one.
As part of the Z-Line Modular System, the Cloud Z i-Size and the Sirona Z i-Size both fit onto the Base Z (available separately) for a continuously safe ride from birth up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years. To make it easier to get your precious little one in and out of the car, the seat can be swivelled to the door side of the car, with use of the innovative Base Z mechanism. The base also includes Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.), which ensures the seat cannot be turned to a forward-facing position.
- Dimensions: 60 cm (L) x x 44 cm (W) x 38-60 cm (H)
- Weight: 4.8 KG
Why Buy Me?
- Compatible with the Base Z (available separately)
- Ergonomic lie-flat position
- Height adjustable headrest
- Linear Side-impact Protection & energy-absorbing shell
- Rear-facing & 3-point safety harness
- Removable newborn inlay
- Rotating mechanism including Driving Direction Control
- Safety Regulation: UN R129/02
- Suitable from birth up to 18 months
- XXL foldaway sun canopy